Tuesday 20 January 2015

Potato Onion Curry

Knowing Potato is not a healthy food :( I will still say,It is my FAVORITE.

Whenever I am in no mood, I prepare potato fry and have it .I am that kind of a potato freak.

Here is a simple yummy potato onion fry, different from our regular plain fry.

We need,

Potato Onion Curry
Potato Onion Curry
Potatos,
Onion,
Chilli powder,
Salt,
Turmeric,
Coriander (Optional)



  1. Cut the potatoes(not too small) and onions,keep aside.
  2. Pour some oil in a frying pan, add cumin,mustard seeds,pinch of turmeric and add in the potato cubes.If you are the one who loves fried items,then fry the potato in this step directly.Else, you need healthier recipe, then add half boiled potatoes .
  3. After adding the Potato cubes,Cover the pan with lid,let the veggie soften a bit and now add salt and onion .Let them fry when you will have to add red chilli powder.Mix and fry for some time.
  4. Garnish with coriander for a nice flavor.
Unlike fry with more of oil, this is bit boiled with addition of good flavor of onion and coriander :).

I loved Potato Onion Curry :)

1 comment: